BOOKED!!!

Started by Jo Wissett, March 07, 2007, 11:31:22 PM

Jo Wissett

So excited....after months of English winter misery we have just booked for Arillas from 3rd- 14th August.  Cant wait.  Anyone of heer out there at that time??

Jo Wissett

Whoops! here that should be!! I am giddy now, haha!  We used the 'TESCO' code at XL thank you Eileen! Saved us a nice £75! The only problem is that I couldnt find an option to order the meals as in previous years.  can anyone help?

Eileen

Hi Jo,

The big count-down now begins...I bet the boys are excited already! :-)

I've never had the option of booking meals or not when booking direct with XL.  Even on the last minute 'throw-away seat prices' I've always had a meal.

Liam will be disappointed that his visit is not coinciding with Harry's this year! Harry was so good with him last year...even the older boys showed patience when Liam kept moving their balls on the pool table! :-(

Eileenxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Fiona

Hi Jo

Pleased to hear that you have booked your hols.  We are not planning on coming over in August this year so we'll miss you, but hope you have a great time - silly thing to say, of course you'll have a great time!

We always decline the XL meals when booking, but always get one!!  I sympathised with the people that had paid £5 per meal as what we got never seemed worth more than about 25p!!

Fiona

Cheryl2307

Hi Jo, we'll be there from 6th to 20th!  Hopefully see you there!
Cheryl O

Jo Wissett

well my goodness! Can't believe that we always get fleeced for an extra £50 quid every year and would have got a meal anyway!! I absolutely LOVE plane food.  Especially since I usually end up finishing everyone else's off!

Hi Fiona and Eileen, sorry we wont be seeing you both this year.  You looked like you had a great time at the 'wedding of the year' Fiona and I cant wait to go and have a cheeky nosey at your villa Eileen!

And for everyone else who happens to be there at the same time, please say hello!