Beach or pool??

Started by Smiffypink, January 12, 2007, 02:49:50 PM

Eggy

James
I hope that picture of you is not just wearing a tan? - If it is then,maybe,you're very happy Dimitris hasn't got a zoom in facility on the website.

If Terry finds one you could be on the A-Z's.

PJ
So. If you find any mats or a brolly make sure it isn't Sandys.-Or you will be in trouble.
Negg

Sandy x

Not at all Eggy - I left them there when I came home for that very reason. Although I must say the brolly was on its last legs, but still did the job!
Sandy x

patrickjohn

Hi Everyone
Thanks Sandy for the tips about sustenance for a day on the beach.  All very good for keeping the weight down and keeping a good apetite for a super meal in the evening.
Just to remind you of our splendid beach here is one of my pics taken in June this year from just beyond the outcrop (which needed to be waded around then).

Best wishes

PJ

My book"A Policemance Tale" at Amazon
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B8BD9MWM

Eggy

Sandy
And here's me, tryiing to make someone feel bad about taking yer brolly and you condone it.
Negg

Sandy x

Actually someone did "borrow" it one day - I didn't get to the beach until the afternoon and the umbrella wasn't there. Fortunately it was a bit overcast that day, but I espied the culprit further along the beach....and simply reclaimed it from his hiding place the following day. It can get a bit "cloak and dagger" (well, perhaps no cloak) down there at times!
Sandy x

patrickjohn

Hello again
I seem to have set off some controversy about getting sand in pools.  Sorry about that.  Of course we should all shower before entering swimming pools.  However its still great to get in a pool after a day in salty water down on the beach.
All the best
PJ

justlynn

What controversy?  Did we miss something??

I was only joking, honest!
lynn ;D

Eggy

Lynn & Colin
Get off the forum and down the beach !!! - or round a pool.
Yer 'sposed to be on 'oliday.
( and the Coconut bar in the afternoon ?? - bad habits forming already! )
Negg

Lindypops

Lindypops.

justlynn

Hi Eggy,

You're right - we only went on the internet to book the Bardis Sun for next May, and being as we had some money left in the computer, I thought I'd check answers to my posts!  (I only had 5 minutes on line, so I was soon back by the pool.)

So that's next year booked now, and there was me wanting to go somewhere new every year - oh well, I was warned!!  ;)

I've just been viewing our photos, and when we've worked out how to include them in posts, I simply have to put on the photo of you with Dianne!

Sorry to have missed you Sunday afternoon, but Katalina looked after us with the ouzos and kisses goodbye.

Only another 8 months!
Yammas,
Lynn

Eggy

Lyn & Colin
Really sorry I missed you. Got involved in a bit 'o business and got there later than usual and left there earlier than usual. Always next year.
I bet you went from start of week wondering where all the forum members were to the end of week wondering if there were any left in England!!!
Good wishes to you both
Negg

markanddee

M+D

patrickjohn

Hi Mark and Dee
I agree with you, just love the beach especially when its sandy, and the water is warm.
PJ

justphil

add us to that. Sea in Arillas is part of my "died and gone to heaven" comment. All the best

vivian

Just the thought of being on Arillas beach keeps us going, as you say Heaven. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude