Arillas Christmas Day Videos

Started by Joe, January 07, 2007, 09:39:37 PM

Joe

I wish I had more time to spend on this but I am no expert camera man so apologies in advance for any shoddy camerawork. I have uploaded three videos of Arillas on Christmas day; I think it gives a fantastic taste on just how peaceful it is in winter. There are a few more clips which I will hopefully post later in the week.

The Beach
Coastal Path
Sunset

Kes - If you want to link or embed any of these videos to your website I have no problems at all.
Joe

gaye

FANTASTIC Joe Thanks for sharing them
gaygo

blondegirl

If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

John_R

Thanks Joe
Really Good Video's, brings back all the good memories of my hols last year in Arillas, hopefully coming back in June but nothing booked yet.
John

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

Smiffypink

Video's look fab, as i was watching them it just made me excited thinking that im going to be there soon, ooh i cant wait!!

Joe

Quote from: vivian on January 08, 2007, 10:54:38 AM
O heck Joe, you made me cry. Viv

I cried when I fell off that path.....

Fiona

Thanks Joe, they really cheered me up.  Just for a few moments it felt like actually being there!

Fiona

Joe

I have a few more but didn't want to bore you all with loads at once, they are all off the camera now so I'll see if any are interesting enough to add, a large portion of them seem to feature the dogs and not Arillas and I'm noticeably absent from them all, hate seeing myself on video.

Smiffypink

Put them on Joe, im sure everyone would like to see them even though youre not in them ;-) !!

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude

Joe

Unless I get any better offers things are looking pretty quiet tonight so I'll see if I can do it then.

Smiffypink

Thanx Joe!

I got a digital camera for Christmas, its really good, requested one from Santa so i could take lots of pics on our holidays this year, so i shall be posting some pics when i get back, i shall have to have a practice beforehand to make sure i do it all right!!

harold

Joe if they are the links to the videos leave them on as i cannot see them on the computer at work so will look when i get home
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

Joe

No problem, i didn't get round to changing them last night anyway but I'll make sure these links stay active.