Bardis Sun Apartments - Child friendly??

Started by georgina, January 07, 2007, 08:32:00 PM

Lindypops

I had email sayiny probably with Thomas Cook.
Lindypops.

Lindypops

Lindypops.

evie % peter

We were booked for the Galini with Tomas cook  from Leeds  but it has been cancelled

blondegirl

Pete and Evie -  I am so sorry!  I didnt know you were booked to go there.  When were you going?  How rotten for you... Brenda and John and family were booked to go as well... I do hope they havent had theirs cancelled as well. There were 8 of them going and they have lots of transfers involved with their holiday too.  Do you think you will be getting booked elsewhere? I wonder who the Galini are using now then.

Sue
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

evie % peter

Hi Sue
Sorry it has taken awhile to reply but been a bit busy. Hope that John and Brendas booking is still ok think that I read some were that they had recieved confirmation. Now comes the guesing game as some one else said "we shall return " but were and when,? !!

Peter &  Evie

blondegirl

Hi ya, hope you are both well and that you manage to get another booking somewhere.  We are at the Bardis from the 25th June-9th July.  If you are in Arillas at the same time we must meet up.  Sue
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Jo Wissett

Ok you Bardis Sun addicts, Nancy from corfu Escape has put her studio's on ebay, May 7th for 1 week (for 2) and the price is currently  STANDING AT £109!!! i KID YOU NOT.  Think its from Gatwick but wherever you are in th country, with all the budget internal flights we now have, this seems a fantastic opportunity.  Let me know if anyone wins it.  The but it now price is only about £399 I think.  (daytime flights as well).