Birmingham flights with Corfuescape.

Started by Smiffypink, January 03, 2007, 10:45:12 AM

Smiffypink

Had an email from Nancy this morning thats been sent to all Corfuescape customers, theyve bought a small allocation of Birmingham flights this year, so if this is of interest to anyone then contact her and details will be given, lets support this company, we've booked with them and we're going in May and even though we've only booked so far and havent been yet, the service we received was brilliant, alot different from the big tour operators!!!

harold

wish they would do them from Exeter as well
Harold,
Theres only one Altrincham FC

kriopigi girl

Smiffypink

Cant please everyone as they say, you never know if people start using the company alot more Nancy will have no choice but to expand more, i'll keep my fingers crossed for you all!!

blondegirl

We booked with them too... it seems ages ago now.  But they are so reasonable, everything included with no extra surprises.  So far we have heard nothing but good reports and cant wait to go.  We fly from Gatwick though which seems to be easier than elsewhere, we live 5 minutes from the airport so it is sensible to use it.  The only problem is that we take friends to the airport but we have to get a taxi ourselves, we need to arrange that a bit better I think!!!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

jennyandchris

Before booking with Corfu Escape at end of November, we inquired about Birmingham Flights, as they would have suited us so much better than Manchester, although would have booked to fly from Manchester if Birmingham was not available anyway. Nancy advised to book as if from Manchester to reserve the accommodation, not to pay any deposit, and she would offer us the option of the Birmingham Flights if they became available. Sure enough, Friday before New Year ,message on answerphone from Nancy with her advice that Birmingham Flights were available, and did we want to change? Could not phone her back until after New Year, but on Tues 2nd, phoned her office to be told that she herself was in Corfu (Lucky Lady!), but that they would E-mail her and she would phone me back. Within 12 hours, I had the phone call, was advised by her of the Birmingham Flight times, changed our Booking to Birmingham, and next day had new confirmation details of our revised booking. Not only has this change saved us £97 in cost differences in Taxi Fares (won't drive cos can't Fly without alcoholic sedative!) but also she has honoured the Manchester price, saving a further £60 in airport surcharges. All this, without thus far paying a penny deposit! If the Holiday with Corfu Escape is anything like as good as their booking service, it certainly will be one to remember.

burger

Quote from: kriopigi girl on January 03, 2007, 05:49:57 PM
Aye and Newcastle!!!!!!!!!

yeah no one seems to cater for us in the  north east,we have to put up with the major travel agents,unless you want to go to spain,but who wants to go to spain when corfu is much better

blondegirl

From all the previous reports Nancy from Corfu Escape is brilliant.  Very helpful, and talk about personal service.  You have done very well there havent you.  Its our first time with Corfu Escape as they were highly recommended.  Have a great time!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.