Help! I've disappeared!

Started by blondegirl, November 01, 2006, 12:55:04 AM

blondegirl

Hi Dimitris!  I have been zapped!  I seem to have disappeared off my profile page thingy.  My login photo disappeared and I cant get into my settings etc.  Have I dont something wrong? I will try again tomorrow to have a go!  But I think I have gone down the "black hole"..... Sue
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

blondegirl

Panic over!  It came back Doh!!!

blondegirl

Its gone and dun it again!  I cant get my login photo on here. I have gone down the black hole again!  I must be doing something wrong.

Smiffypink

Dont panic Sue, its not you, if you look at the post 'pictures' that i started, it seems a few of us have lost our pictures, i cant see hardly anyones piccies anymore when i used to be able to see everyones.

Lucky Joe, he can still see us all and he loves it haha!!

blondegirl

Thank goodness for that.  It felt like I was a girl with no face!

Joe

your face seems to have been replaced by a boat.

Smiffypink

Joe

no your's is still there but BG's picture is now a boat

Smiffypink

Oh how strange!!  Maybe its the cockney rhyming slang, boat means face, as in 'boat race - face' so her 'face' is still there haha!!

vivian

Haha Smiffy, only you could come up with that one. Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

blondegirl

I have just seen these replies.... very funny!

I thought I would put a piccie of the boat on, its in Arillas.  Trouble is I cant see it! 
I have no idea why my photo wont come up for me to see!

I clicked on the icon 'up there' on the image to add something but nothing happens.  I dont know how to add a photo in my replies so I have to put it on my login space.  Now, even that doesnt work, well it does but I cant see it... I am so confused!!!  I am not really blonde, its all a lie.....

Joe

Your boat seems to be missing the sea!

Email me your picture at oblivion147@hotmail.com and i'll resize it for you, then send it back so that it will hopefully show up on the forum pages.

blondegirl

Hi Joe, sent you an email and hope my photo gets to you.  Sue

Joe

Cool, I can't check my webmail at the moment but i will do when I get home.

blondegirl

Thanks Joe,  Mind you I wont have a clue what to do with it once you have resized it.  Lol.!!