ticker factory

Started by sunfan, October 10, 2006, 10:19:25 PM

Smiffypink

Go to tickerfactory.com and then follow the instructions on how to make it, then refer to the post below this one named Tickerfactory also, started by myself methinks!

Joe

I've just noticed that all your Tickers are blocked on my computer when at work; they are replaced with the threatening message...

"Object removed due to containing potentially damaging or inflammatory material and/or content, please contact....blah blah blah"

God knows what all you guys are up to, ha ha!!

Smiffypink

My pink fish is getting up to all sorts, all except swimming nearer to the 21st of bloomin' May!!! :-D !!

Joe

what is it with the posts today or is it just my warped mind!!!

Smiffy do you really want everyone knowing what your pink fish is up to :-) ?????

Smiffypink

Joe its your mind you dirty article haha!!

I dont mind everyone knowing what my pink fish is getting up to, we're all friends here ;-) !!

blondegirl

3 months and 3 weeks Smiffy, you are almost there!  It will fly by now!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Smiffypink

Well if January is anything to go by it will, this month has gone really quick for me!

Cheryl2307

Another sign of old age, Smiffy!!  Will go really quickly - we've got snowdrops and crocuses (not sure on spelling - sorry!!) popping up now so Spring's not too far away!
Cheryl O

Smiffypink

Woohoo roll on the spring!  I am getting old, im 29 this year, nearly 30, yikes!!

vivian

Smiffy, if your old that makes me ancient. Cheers Viv

Stay Nude it ante rude

Smiffypink

No no Viv, it means youre wiser!!

vivian

Stay Nude it ante rude