Members Gallery

Started by Lozicle, August 31, 2006, 02:02:48 PM

Lozicle

Is there any chance we could get a forum members gallery put up with all our pictures on?
Would make it a lot easier to recognise people when we see them in Arillas :)

carol

I agree with you there,but i cant do it!!!cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

Eileen

Hi Lozicle,

A couple of years ago Harold made a similar suggestion. So what transpired was that Dimitris left a photograph album in The Brouklis with the idea that we would all take photos of ourselves over and leave them in the album.

I put my hands up to admit that I had great intentions of taking a pic over with me, but as per usual I would be running around at the last minute getting my packing organized that I never did dig out a photo :-o

An online gallery would be easier methinks :-)

Eileenx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Lozicle

I could always make an external one if Dimitri doesn't have the time to incorporate one into the forum.
Have to see what he says and if he thinks its a good idea :)

blondegirl

I like to go icognito!  Trouble is that when we arrived at the Galini last year people asked me if I was "blondegirl"-  thinking I would be 5'6", 8st and about 30. But I am fat, short and fifty!  Very funny it was.  The blondehair was a big give away!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

burger

i prefer to stay incognito too,but my name"burger" gives it away,it doesn't exactly  make you think of hmm is he 35ish,blonde,slim,does it? :D

Baldy Barry

Bald and called Barry ! Dat's me !
Hope I don't burn !