Nikkos apartments 2006

Started by wacko, August 26, 2006, 11:51:46 PM

wacko

Has anyone stayed at the Nikkos apartments this year? We are due to go in October it will be are third year in Arillas and cant wait.  We have stayed at Kokinos and the Makris  and thoroughly enjoyed both of them.  Only five more Mondays to go! 

carol

we have stayed at the Nikos appartments,but not this year,it was 3 years ago.You obviously know were they are and you,ve made a brilliant decition.We stayed at the Makris this year.Have a wonderful holiday,cx
Im going to become to nanna for the first time in February cx

lynda

We stayed at Nikos last year- couldn't fault them. Vassilis is very attentive and his food is very good! We had a great holiday and would certainly consider going back there to stay. Enjoy!

andy & claire h

Hi Wacko,

We stayed at the Nikos in July (third time there), there are 4 or 5 new maisonettes to the rear of the bar area and a block of 6 older 2 bedroom apts to the side of the bar area. the top two apts were modernised last winter. Vasilis is a superb host and nothing is too much trouble for him,and there is a superb pool that never gets over crowded.The food that Vasilis and his family serve is excellent and is always fresh.You should try his bbq night If he still does it in October .Overall we think it's a great place to stay because it's off the beaten track but only a 15 minute stroll to the beach, tavernas and shops.

I'm sure you'll have a great time.

Andy.

wacko

Wacko here,
Not really but I may be if these two weeks do not go that quick! Many thanks for the comments on the Nikkos apts.  It all sounds good just like Arillas is. With only one more Monday to go, were thinking arrive mid day, beach or bar? Mid day breakfast at the sea breaze, or a game of back gammon in the other bar.  Weather will be good, minimal packing, we just think we are now confirmed Arillas addicts!

blondegirl

Welcome to the Arillas Addiction site!!  We've got you now he he he he!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

alan2220

We returned from Nikos 25 Sept 2006; our second stay there this year. Had a great time. Spacious apartments, very clean and towels changed twice weekly. View of sea from top floor apartments / balcony. Basic, comfortable and clean - dont expect even a loo roll on arrival but Vasillis and Nikos will make you very welcome. Its slightly out of town (gentle uphill walk back) which is 10-15 mins stroll away. Quiet location. Suited us, but we had hire car both times from Theo (Arillas Car hire) and so popping in and out of centre was no problem. Enjoy!!!

wacko

hallo, found a way of getting back in here,

Nikkos appartments fine but they were overun with fanilies, which I my do mesellf may do next year. Everyone was great as always  how do thsy put up with us?  Less than two weels back and want to go back again.

We did the beach, obviosly to the right, the Captains Table, Yanni's Bar and a drink or twoand loads of Backgammon Short stop at the Rainbow not to mention a meal at Tria Adelphia.  Spoke and eat at Diimitris place (Boukris) again for the third yeand the food was brille. Got most things in gotta to go back for more!

Arillas does the job for us, went to Skiathos and Banana Becah was quite something but you did not have the people as Arillas has got,   It is late, first chance to get back on the site apart from a quick look, CONGRATULATIONS to the pair who has made the  commitment, I wish you all the best.

Definately going to take the girls back nexy year - That is me two daughters their partners, me two gran kids, one who says take me beach grabdad please ii know they will love it..................... I still have sand in e my shoes

Smiffypink

Thanx wacko, we're all committed up haha!!

Glad you had a good time!

Eileen

Hey Wacko I think your onto a winner there with the girls, their partners and your grandkids, they're all are gonna be just as wacko about Arillas as good old wacko himself! :-)

Whoa, but one word of warning...you will NEVER get back on your own again without at least one of them tagging along, but hey thats what families are for! :-) :-) :-)

Eileenxxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB