Bardis Sun holiday on eBay!

Started by Smiffypink, August 10, 2006, 05:35:21 PM

Smiffypink

Can you believe this, that holiday for 2 people for 2 weeks at the Bardis Sun including flights, transfers, taxes and inflight meals has just been won on eBay for the lowly sum of £165!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The person who has won that will not know what such a good deal they have got until they get out there, as i was watching the minutes go down and the price not changing i was getting more and more depressed!!

I am now officially as sick as a parrot!!!!!!!!  I so wanted to bid and win it but i knew i couldnt get the time off, that was so frustrating, i feel like crying!!

chrissyUK

LOL I watched it also as I had bought the one weeks holiday from them for the same leaving date,(we could not get 2 weeks away from work) It had a low bid starting price or a buy it now I opted for the buy it now for £299 for 2 as I did not want to lose it! I am happy with £299 no hidden extra's as it has been a nightmare trying to find something suitable. I have had all confirmed by email and post and awaiting my tickets.
Chrissy.

Smiffypink

Is it your first time out there??

chrissyUK

This is my friends first Holiday abroad in 14 years, I went to corfu last aug bank holiday to another area and i loved it there.
I went on my own as I had been very ill for a few weeks previously and booked a last min holiday,  The owners of the resort where I stayed made me feel very welcome and looked after me so well as I was on my own, they also told all the other guests that I was alone and all made me welcome and all asked if I would like to join them. I wanted to go back again this time but unfortuantly they are fully booked.However we are very much looking forward to going to this resort.
Regards,
Chrissy.

Smiffypink

Aah how lovely!!  Just shows you how friendly the Greek people are.

I can assure you they are exactly the same in Arillas, you will have such a wonderful time, i fell in love with the place when i went for the first time, you will be relaxed after your week there and you wont want to leave!!

I cant wait to go back, im booking for next May, was going to go this year but couldnt pass up an offer from my boyfriends aunt, she has a villa in spain so we only had to pay for flights, we go on 17th September.

But i shall be on count down to next May now though, cant wait!!

chrissyUK

Have a wonderful holiday in spain. I wanted to go to spain sometime but none of my friends want to go:-(
The only time I have ever been to spain was recently on our return journey from Faro, Our flight was cancelled due to a cargo plane making an emergency landing at Birmingham . Hence a nightmare that day for travellers!. our flight was due to leave 8.3am and we were stuck at the airport all day until 11.15pm that night and had to go to fly home via Alicante. I have to say we were treated appaullingly by monarch ground staff that day. We arrived home 8.30am the next day.