Bardis Sun Hotel?????

Started by Smiffypink, August 09, 2006, 10:50:41 AM

Smiffypink

Hi everyone,

I went to Arillas for the 1st time last year and absolutely loved it and stayed at the Bardis Sun Hotel, i know that the studios are booked through Corfuescape but i was wondering if anyone knew how to book at the hotel now, which company etc??

kes

Hi Smiffy If I Understand correctly..you stayed at the hotel in May & now you wish to book the studios ...ie poppy & Spiros?....   if so link below

http://www.corfuescape.com/a-bardis-sun-studios.html

kes

Smiffypink

Do you remember me then???  Cos that was the month i went last year!!

No i know you can book for the studios through Corfuescape but i wanted to know if anyone knew which company it is now to book for the hotel??

Smiffypink

Does anyone know the answer to this question, would really appreciate it if you could post an answer, thank you.

dimitris

Hello, smiffy,
The Bardis sun Hotel is now available only trough scandinavian tour Operators.
the owners can not accommodate anyone independently in the hotel but only if you book a package from these countries ,
The operator is called startourhttp://www.startour.dk/Resorts/travel.aspx?id=16699&cat=2|163&entry=29&dest=26&city=1200&type=cd&hotel=5086

Regards,

Dimitris
Dimitris Kourkoulos
Brouklis Str 7
Arillas 49081
Corfu Greece
+30 26630 51418
www.arillas.com
Brouklis Taverna
Learn About what the Locals want you to know while in Arillas

Smiffypink

Thank you Dimitris you little angel!!

Clare.

Puffin

We spoke to Dorita at the Bardis Sun Hotel and she told us that they would be going back to Thomson next year. We have looked on the web site but so far can't find anything.

Smiffypink

Thats interesting.......

Thank you for that, i shall keep an eye out.

azzymo

hello, sorry, maybe an old topic but as far as I understand from Bardis Studios, the hotel will be following them in the near future to CorfuEscape.  Maybe someone from CE could confirm this?

blondegirl

ooooh!  that might be very tempting to keep an eye on this!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Puffin

I know they read these posts at the bardis studios, so can you let us know if it is true about the hotel. Or let someone know and they can then put a post on.We have had many holidays at the Bardis Hotel and would love to go back and see everyone again.

alyvin

Bardis Sun Hotel was on with Thomsons when I was looking for a holiday on the internet a couple of days ago.

Smiffypink

Yep can confirm this, just had a look.

lincolnlass

wow thats brilliant news alex will be over the moon, is her favourite place to stay

Lisa and Steve

The Bardis sun hotel is back with Thomson. We looked at it but the price put us off.