Cheap flight

Started by kriopigi girl, August 02, 2006, 11:48:53 PM

Joe

They must have worked miracles, I remember in San Stefanos, the new public footpath had not been finished and a couple of supermarkets had been knocked down so they could rebuilt and this was the end of March. It's amazing how versatile everyone is, I wouldn't have a clue.

Quote from: Lozicle on August 31, 2006, 02:09:38 PM
I don't think I'd mind that at all :)
The only thing that I would really miss is my broadband internet. I'm guessing that arillas doesn't have broadband ?

I did see a couple of signs for wireless internet but didn't have my laptop with me so don't know if it actually works. The 3W's bar in San Stefanos has fast Internet access, 5 euros for around 30 minutes, not bad, I used it to book flights in winter so it was a godsend.

Lozicle

hehe i'd have to have BB in my house if we moved over there - online game freak here.

Joe

Warcraft by any chance, one of my work colleagues here is on it all the time

Lozicle

haha that's the one :P

I'm addicted.

Mick and Jill

Hi Joe

Thanks for the info on how to get our photos onto the sign in.

Jill
Jill XXX

Joe

Excellent news, its good to know I have some uses, now if you could just convince my boss to let me go home early today...... :-)

Eileen

Hi Jill,

www.xl.com is showing Newcastle to Corfu 7 nights departing Monday 25th Sept at £237 for 2 adults.

I couldn't remember if you are taking the family with you so I only priced it for 2, but there will be availability for more.

Eileenxx
Your holiday deserves a place like this...
www.villalinakis.com

https://twitter.com/VillaLinakis

Villa Linakis on FB

Mick and Jill

Hi Eileen, I just couldn't wait any longer and just had to book.  I've given myself a headache as I'm so excited, I really thought we wouldn't be able to afford it again this year.  Pity we will miss you again but I am going to have a gentle stroll up to see your villa if thats ok.

You know I am now going to have to look on the XL website dont you.

Jill
Jill XXX

Eileen

It's a great feeling to get it booked up and out of the way. I bet you are so excited that  you have the flutterbys in your tummy!

**********YOUR ON COUNTDOWN NOW**********
[/b]

Eileenxxx
www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB

Mick and Jill

Eileen just checked XL.com but says no flights are available for the 29th Sept.  So glad I booked would have been ill worrying about it.

jill
Jill XXX

Eileen

More than likely they stopped their Friday flight on the 22nd September.

Joe did say that the operators start cutting back in October which creates a shortage of flights.  Last year I thought of going over in October, but the prices were ridiculous, even at the last minute....but hey who cares your on your way!!!!! :-)

Eileenxx
www.villalinakis.com

Villa Linakis on FB

Joe

October prices are really strange, flight only prices stay really high, in fact at the moment they are the highest I have seen this summer yet you can get a really cheap package deal if you look around.

Inca

I've  found myself some cheap flights.....£126 pp including tax and good flying times too.....BUT I've just discovered I've got shingles so can't go.........hope someone else can make use of them.;)

http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/flights/index.cfm?step=search_results

blondegirl

Oh! you poor thing.  Hope you feel better soon and that you can sell your tickets on, what a disappointment!
If you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.

Joe

Short notice I know but just noticed some good flight prices with Thomas Cook from Manchester:

Fri 8th Sep, MAN-CFU, £52
Tues 12th Sep, CFU-MAN, £87 (very early morning flight)
Fri 8th Sep - Sat 16th Sep, CFU-MAN-CFU, £125 Fantastic price!

All the above prices are the price you pay, hope somebody gets a good deal here.

Your friendly Weekend Planner,
Joe

PS, just in case anyone is wondering I don't get any form of commission (I wish),my job is technical not sales, these deals just fly across my desk and I'm hoping somebody gets a cheap deal to Arillas.