Easy Jet 2025

Started by turkeyfoot, November 15, 2023, 12:46:25 PM

turkeyfoot

Hi
Package holidays have now bee released
No flight only yet
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Truth

Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

turkeyfoot

Hi
I have booked Jet2 for 2025
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Truth

I saw you had on another of your posts. Fair play

kevin-beverly

Hi

I am still waiting for easy jet September 24 back Corfu to Gatwick
I have booked going out not coming home yet

Kev

turkeyfoot

Hi
Don't think I would be comfortable booking outbound without booking inbound at the same time.

Although we now fly independent to Corfu I would much prefer a package deal if I could book a package to where I wanted to stop
Geoff

jackson

We book a package every year and stay at the Rainbow Jimmy is great you might consider it Geoff.

Truth

How are you Jackson? 🙂

billyd

We booked Jet2 from Brum some months ago, there was a discount. I had travelled EasyJet from Luton , the last 2 years, but Luton airport was completely chocker out the doors for some reason, nightmare.

jackson

Hi karl me and my lad are just getting over a bad bout of Bronchtis [not good] coupled with your lads beating us 2-1 last week compounded it but good luck to you i like Wolves.

Truth

Glad you're getting over it mate 👍
I did think about you when I was in the ground celebrating 😁

kevin-beverly

Hi Jackson

Hope you both get over the bug soon

Kev

jackson

Thanks guys we will be ok its not been good though i could not get a docs appt for either of us just told in round about way to get on with it not good enough in this day and age . we could do with some Arillas sunshine.

turkeyfoot

Quote from: turkeyfoot on November 15, 2023, 12:46:25 PM
Hi
Package holidays have now bee released
No flight only yet
Geoff

Hi
Winter flights available to book until March 2nd 2025

Geoff