Vinceremos

Started by soniaP, June 16, 2023, 09:14:44 AM

soniaP

Please fo not let this put you off. We go to both Gratselas and Vinceremos and know someone who stays at Gratselas but eats at both. Unfortunately Geoff Vinceremos are short of customers - please see my original post and reason for posting.

turkeyfoot

Hi Sonia
No problem.
We prefer gratselas anyway
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

soniaP

Yeah each to their own Geoff.  Just making everyone aware Vinceremos is open and yesterday was full of locals which was good to see. We had lunch there today and business has picked up. Of  to Gratselas tonight. 😁

Laura

More than happy to give some support this year!

turkeyfoot

Quote from: soniaP on June 19, 2023, 05:35:15 PM
Yeah each to their own Geoff.  Just making everyone aware Vinceremos is open and yesterday was full of locals which was good to see. We had lunch there today and business has picked up. Of  to Gratselas tonight. 😁
Enjoy
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Eggy

Quote from: turkeyfoot on June 19, 2023, 12:30:37 PM
Hi Sonia
No problem.
We prefer gratselas anyway
Geoff

Probably because they let you in with your own supply of Colmans!!
(Don't forget Vinceremos do a lovely French Grain one)
Cheers
Negg

turkeyfoot

Hi
I knew something was amiss lol
Geoff

Denzil

Been coming to Arillas for years and never eaten here before. Thought we would give a go this year and gave been 3 times in 10 days. Can honestly say it has been some of best best meals we have had over the years and very reasonable. Wish we had tried years ago. Highly recommend eating here.

Truth

Glad you enjoyed in Denzil 🙂
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

soniaP

Quote from: Denzil on July 19, 2023, 11:24:47 PM
Been coming to Arillas for years and never eaten here before. Thought we would give a go this year and gave been 3 times in 10 days. Can honestly say it has been some of best best meals we have had over the years and very reasonable. Wish we had tried years ago. Highly recommend eating here.

[/quote
Brilliant Denzil. Glad you liked it. If you like Kleftiko and they havevit on as a special then I would highly recommend.  Best in Arillas in my opinion

Eggy

They look to be having a super summer. Very well deserved and well dun them.
Negg

Truth

Great to hear !  Problem now will be getting a bloody table though !   

soniaP

Jo Wissett

I remember a friend of mine saying that they did the best chicken souvlaki she had ever had and I do love chicken souvlaki. Maybe I could sneak in with a cunning disguise so as not to offend the boys next door 🙈

Truth

They'll be dragging you back next door Jo 🤣