Ryanair

Started by Truth, November 02, 2021, 07:10:51 PM

soniaP

Thanks Kev. With bank Holidays and we shut between Christmas and the New Year - I do  get my entitlement but still each day is precious so if I can go to Arillas for 2 weeks using only 10 days leave instead of 11 by going at a weekend then I prefer to do that. If I can't then so be it . Might have to look at an Easyjet flight on a Saturday. 

Truth

We used Easyjet from Manchester this time. Crap flight time back but glad I gambled and booked rather than wait for Ryan from Brum...... saved us about £400 !
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

soniaP

Probably if had of booked with Easyjet as soon as released we might have got a good deal.  Did try later the day released and they were £545 each with luggage. Bad flight times on the return flight also like you say. Now priced at £674 each even in the app. Will hold out for Ryanair as prefer East Midlands to Manchester and better flight times.

Truth

I think you'll have to now Sonia , fingers crossed the prices and times/dates will be ok for you ! 
We paid about 260 each return going on 18/8 early morning and coming back on 31/8 on a night flight.  Thats 4 of us but with only 3 cases .   
Actually 5 travelling now as my oldest daughters boyfriends coming , we can't wait to show him around Arillas .   Just a pity my parents won't be coming with us again due to my Moms ill health

kevin-beverly

Hi Truth

And of course introduce him to the WEST HAM MOB ⚒⚒⚒

Kev😂

Truth

I think you mean AVOID not introduce mate 🤣 . The poor lads a West Brom supporter but I try not to hold it against him 😁

Truth

Manchester Ryan flights released !

Truth

But for some reason you can only book the Tuesday flights at the moment........

soniaP

Flights are out from East Midlands.  Just booked £230 each with 20kg bag. 🥳

Truth

Happy Days Sonia 🙂
You staying with Bobby?

soniaP

Truth

Just a heads up, there are dates showing as available for next Summer from Brum , East Mids and Manchester but all saying 'sold out' when you try and book. They must be working on Summer 2024 flights being released shortly I'd think.
Keep 'um peeled folks!

Truth

And the dates are only showing on the App and not on the website , all very strange ,,,,,, as usual ! 

soniaP

Thanks for the heads up Karl. Will keep checking on the app