Latest euro rate

Started by turkeyfoot, April 01, 2021, 09:38:27 AM

turkeyfoot

Hi

If you hope to get away soon the best rate on line is 1.1609. Might be worth hedging your bets and getting some of your requirements, in case it drops.
It could go a little higher based on our vaccination success and our economy  shows signs of improvement.

Keep safe

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

turkeyfoot

Hi

If you feel confident about getting away this year and dont have a stock of unused euros from 2020/1, best rate today on line is 1.1862.
May still go a little higher if the £ continous to gain in strength, but worth a bet to get a  few.

Keep safe

Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Jo Wissett

I was just thinking this the other day but hard to commit so early isn't it

turkeyfoot

Hi
Consider hedging your bets.
Buy some now and see what happens. If the rate stays the same or rises buy a few more
1.1874 today
Keep safe
Geoff

Truth

We've got a load left from last year in fairness which isn't a bad thing !
Off to Gran Canaria in April
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

kevin-beverly

Hi

Same with us I washed mine when I got back is that laundering money

Kev

Truth

turkeyfoot

Hi

Still 1.1840 on line. Have just  bought some  of June's pocket money.

May drop soon because of any finacial impact following  the impending   Partygate report

Keep safe

Geoff

turkeyfoot

Quote from: turkeyfoot on January 24, 2022, 11:41:47 AM
Hi

Still 1.1840 on line. Have just  bought some  of June's pocket money.

May drop soon because of any finacial impact following  the impending   Partygate report

Keep safe

Geoff

And Russia of course

Erja

Life is good ;)

turkeyfoot

Hi

Best on line rate 1.190 today.
I think the  expected rise in interest rates today is the reason. Could possibly edge up a litle more today.

Keep safe

Geoff

vivian

Quote from: turkeyfoot on February 03, 2022, 11:58:29 AM
Hi

I think the  expected rise in interest rates today is the reason. Could possibly edge up a litle more today.

Keep safe

Geoff
Who,s that with please xx

Stay Nude it ante rude

turkeyfoot

Quote from: vivian on February 03, 2022, 01:17:06 PM
Quote from: turkeyfoot on February 03, 2022, 11:58:29 AM
Hi

Keep safe

Geoff
Who,s that with please xx

Hi
Travel FX. Now 1.1889

See http://www.compareholidaymoney.com/buy-currency/euros.php?amount=1500

Truth

We use the regularly Viv, good company 👍

turkeyfoot

Hi

You should be aware that these type of companies are not authorised by the FCA.
If a supplier goes bust while they hold your money you have no recourse from the FCA.

Keep safe

Geoff

Booking.com