PLF - Passenger Locator Form - guidance

Started by Donpipez, July 20, 2020, 12:20:10 PM

kevin-beverly

Hi
Nic Brett and Billy just come back from Zante.
They filled out PLF a couple of days before departure all the checks at Zante
But at stansted Airport no bar code testing they just told all the passengers just keep walking it was just like a nominal holiday coming back

Kevin

P/S

They all had a fantastic time weather hot food brilliant good apartments
Now we are just waiting to go to Port Issac  I think it is 28/8 for a short holiday

Vicky T

I'm really not sure what to do as it says fill in 1 PLF form for my family/household 😩

Eggy

hot food

Kevin , for me if the food's hot then life has to be good.
Negg

kevin-beverly

Hi Vicky

Every one in your party must fill a form in
When one person has filled the form in you press send it will say any more from your household click on yes and just carry on and do so to all your party is done

Kevin

Truth

Our QR codes all begin with a '4' not a 1 or a 2 ?
Just googled it and now a 4 appears to be no test code
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

PMC

hello everyone
I filled my PLF in and added my 17 year old but it didn't ask fr her passport or anything- just her name. is that right?
pmc

Truth

Its you have done a multiple one thats fine, if you are doing individual ones you need to input it.

Jo Wissett

Happy holidays Truth woohoo and yes 4 is no test happy days!!

Truth

Cheers Jo !  Can't wait now , just not looking forward to being masked up like Zorro for a good few hours 🤣🤣

kevin-beverly

Truth

DaisysMum

We fly tomorrow afternoon, waiting anxiously for our QR codes!  Just wondered where you found the information regarding numbers starting with a 4 = no test?

Thanks

Truth

Just had a search on the internet to be honest.
Not a soul was tested on our flight as far as I could see! We were a late flight in and its a Bank Holiday tomorrow ..... so that may have something to do with it 🤣

DaisysMum

Thanks, ours came through last night at 10.04pm!  Both start with 4, so fingers crossed, Arillas here we come for 2 weeks!