The Sexy Watermelon Man

Started by TerryW, August 13, 2018, 01:18:10 PM

TerryW

Viv, it is best to keep away from the Donut mans produce. He can be quite dangerous with it :-(

soniaP

Does the doughnut man still sell stuff on the beach. I didn't see him this year but we didn't go on the beach much.

vivian

Haven't seen him on Arillas beach for about 3 yrs but he still try's other beaches or so I have been told.

Stay Nude it ante rude

suzy61

He was definitely selling his fruit and donuts a couple of weeks ago when I was on the beach almost every day of our second week...25th July on wards and certainly not sexy!

Suzy x

Seagull Chris

The Donut man in the photo was definately there this year at end of June/early July.
In fact there was another chap walking up and down the beach selling donuts, a lot taller than the chap in the photo

suzy61

Yes we saw him too and thought it was the same man at first but definitely taller and definitely NOT the sexy watermelon man in the van. Ha! Ha!

suzy x

vivian

We come in May and September maybe it too quite for him then.

Stay Nude it ante rude

sueandmikeakablondegirl

Oh no! He gives me the creeps, didn't see him this year. But the man inthe van had us laughing and copying him everyday, still say it like he does and we've been back 6 weeks 😂

Lindypops

Terry, as we spoke in the past, he understands some basic language.
Lindypops.