AIR CONDITIONING

Started by soniaP, May 24, 2018, 06:53:12 PM

soniaP

I can't manage without aircon. Does everyone else use it and if so how much do you pay at your accommodation for it.

turkeyfoot

Hi
Val cant do without it. It her age I think lol
We normally pay zero to 7 euro per day. Depends where we stop
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

soniaP

turkeyfoot

Hi
When in Skiathos we have a family apartment so we have a bedroom each.Val can use the a/c and can have it turned off.
In Arillas I just freeze
Geoff
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than  to speak up and remove all doubt.

Truth

In with the price at Bardis Hotel........as is breakfast ☺
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

TerryW

One good thing about air conditioning is that Mosquitoes don't like it.

somersetsteve

5 euros per night at Kaloudis Village.

Steph ~

In with the price in the Roula's private apartments at Kaloudis.  Couldn't do with out it when it's roasting - nice to have a cool room to come into after a shower and certainly helps you get to sleep.

kevin-beverly

Hi all

In the Tria Adelphia 5€ can not do without aircon we got it at home much better

Kevin

suzy61

Can't do with out air con either. Mathraki studios charge 5 euros per night. Also agree with Terry that the mosquitoes hate it so it does help to keep them at bay!
I must remember to turn it off when I go in the shower though as It's absolutely frreezing when I get out and have to run out to the balcony to warm up again. Haha!!!

Suzy X

Truth

And get bitten by a mozzie 😂

sueandmikeakablondegirl

I can't stand a/c as it's  so noisy. Either that or the heat keeps me awake.... then I wake up in the cold... can't win 😂

suzy61

Karl...that made me laugh and has probably happened having a couple of drinks and waiting for my hair to dry before going out to eat. They say they are out with a vengeance early evening. Haha!

Suzy x

Truth

I always go onto the balcony straight out of the shower , its the quickest way to dry off BUT the little blighters are there waiting to catch you out !!!
Get one of the spiral burner things for outside , they are very good

suzy61

I never sit on the balcony without one Karl and my citronella candles and my citronella spray. Haha!

Suzy x

Booking.com