Inter resort buses ?

Started by Sankirk, February 12, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

Sankirk

Are they still running as my wife and I are off to sidari for 4 weeks in June . we normally go to arillas or San Stefano but my brother and his wife are going to sidari so we thought we would keep them company . If not running we will hire bikes as taxis or car hire are quite expensive .

Sparky

Hi Sankirk
Greenbuses.gr will publish a timetable for this year sometime.  They have a special summer timetable section and the buses are prefixed with S.  There were either 3 or 4 roundtrip buses last year.  Don't know when they start though

Chris

Sankirk

Cheers Chris its around 9km from sidari to arillas so buses or bikes for us. Should bring back memories for me as first time I found arillas I cycled from kassiopi spent afternoon on beach then cycled back to kassiopi . slept well then cycled back next morning and stopped at splish slash for a night so spent two more lovely days on the beach . nearly twenty years ago 51 years young now retired and looking forward too June 4th

Sparky

For a lunch break about half way can recommend the taverna in Avliotes.  Food good and local style, and views all the way across to Albania.

Sankirk

Thanks sparky . walked to aviotes a few times over the years from the far end of San stef. whilst staying at the nafsica enjoyed a few drinks and the views but never eaten there will do so this year. A good walk considering the hills and heat

Booking.com