Summer 2018 EasyJet Flights

Started by Jo Wissett, September 19, 2017, 05:17:47 PM

soniaP

Does anyone know when the Easyjet flights come out for flying after the 2nd September 2018?

Sandy x

Easyjet have told me"some time this month"......no exact date as yet! Not terribly helpful.
Sandy x

Truth

Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......

sueandmikeakablondegirl

We dont go til June but already contemplating about my packing.  I have the good intentions of not taking much but in the end overpack!  The rooms at the Bardis aren't that big and I remember I just kept banging my legs on the bed and not much space for clothes so I must be very strict with what I take!  As if!  I Want to lose a bit more weight too... three stone off and two more to go, I've given Up with Mike tho!

ger

good luck with the packing! I have lost 2stone 7lbs and packing was hard, I didn't try things on before I went, and found to my amazement that some of the stuff I took didn't fit! rookie error, I shall try everything on before taking next time! have nearly reached my target want another stone off, hopefully do half that before Christmas!
ger x

sueandmikeakablondegirl

😂😂 we ought to have an  Arillas Slimming Club!  It all goes out the window when I get there tho

Truth

Well done Ger !
Great effort that is to lose that much weight
Wolverhampton Wanderers, pride of The Midlands......